An Engineering and Media Services Company
Headed by Judith M. Russell
PowerLines was founded in 1995 to provide independent Power Quality Consulting Services to medical imaging, industrial, and commercial clients. Based in Central Connecticut, we provide a diverse menu of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers, Service Organizations, and Individual Facilities.
In recent years, PowerLines has diversified into media and marketing services, providing technology and creative services to a wide variety of customers: industrial, creative, tourism, and service industry.
April 2017: Saying farewell to an old-time power quality consultant who I’ve worked with in the past, and a handful of technical tidbits on the PowerLines Blog:
- UPS Overload and Bypass: CT Scanner Load – April 27, 2017
- Remembering Joe Briere – April 24, 2017
- Support Your Independent Power Quality Consultant (or Pay a Lot More) – March 21, 2017
- Reading the Tea Leaves – February 25, 2017
- The Curious Case of the UPS Loading – February 16, 2017
Subscribe to our mailing list