An Engineering and Media Services Company
Headed by Judith M. Russell
PowerLines was founded in 1995 to provide independent Power Quality Consulting Services to medical imaging, industrial, and commercial clients. Based in Central Connecticut, we provide a diverse menu of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers, Service Organizations, and Individual Facilities.
In recent years, PowerLines has diversified into media and marketing services, providing technology and creative services to a wide variety of customers: industrial, creative, tourism, and service industry.
June 2017: A couple of decidedly confused power systems have come across our desk in recent weeks . . . catch up on the PowerLines Blog:
- Tale of Two Power Systems – UPS Edition – June 4, 2017
- Tale of Two Power Systems – May 8, 2017
- UPS Overload and Bypass: CT Scanner Load – April 27, 2017
- Remembering Joe Briere – April 24, 2017
- Support Your Independent Power Quality Consultant (or Pay a Lot More) – March 21, 2017