An Engineering and Media Services Company
Headed by Judith M. Russell
PowerLines was founded in 1995 to provide independent Power Quality Consulting Services to medical imaging, industrial, and commercial clients. Based in Central Connecticut, we provide a diverse menu of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers, Service Organizations, and Individual Facilities.
In recent years, PowerLines has diversified into media and marketing services, providing technology and creative services to a wide variety of customers: industrial, creative, tourism, and service industry.
June 2018: Another summer is upon us, and with it a rise in power quality issues due to weather (thunderstorms, etc.) and heavy utility demand due to air conditioning loads. Not much new but we do post interesting tidbits from time to time on the PowerLines Blog:
- Power Factor Correction Capacitors on a Timer – June 13, 2018
- Sneaky Low Frequency Transients – August 19, 2017
- Om Street 2017: Time Lapse Video – August 19, 2017
- Om Street 2017: Better, Faster, Stronger – July 22, 2017
- Tale of Two Power Systems – UPS Edition – June 4, 2017
- Tale of Two Power Systems – May 8, 2017