In recent years, PowerLines has diversified into media and marketing services, providing technology and creative services to a wide variety of customers: industrial, creative, tourism, and service industry.
October 2018: Fall already, when the power quality world shifts from capacity fears and HVAC loading, and into autumn storms, space heater complications, and waiting for the snow to fall. We post interesting tidbits from time to time on the PowerLines Blog:
- Emergency Lighting & Exit Signs: Sleazy, Sloppy and Unethical – September 5, 2018
- Power Factor Correction Capacitors on a Timer – June 13, 2018
- Sneaky Low Frequency Transients – August 19, 2017
- Tale of Two Power Systems – UPS Edition – June 4, 2017
- Tale of Two Power Systems – May 8, 2017