Although it’s not our core competency, PowerLines has been working with HTML since the earliest days of the internet – providing HTML programming for presentations, web pages, and games. Our HTML design is simple, fast, and reliable, whether hard-coded or using CMS software such as WordPress. PowerLines marketing and writing skills can assist you in creating web content as well as coding your pages – saving you time, money, and hassle!
We’re also happy to get in and make small updates and repairs to existing sites, if you are not ready to do a complete rebuild.
We work with you to ensure that your web site works for your organization.
- Check your hosting company and find lower cost / higher featured providers if possible
- Integrate your existing sales / marketing material
- Optimize your site for search engines
- Maintain your online presence through social media, directory site, etc.
- Set up email accounts and auto-responders
- Set up Content Management so that your employees can easily update and maintain the site
- Maintain your site
- PFLAG Hartford
- Berkshire Balloons
- Friends of Goodwin Park
- Bumblebee Bike Rentals
- Chiropractic Center of Farmington
Past clients have included:
- Essex Steam Train & Riverboat
- Mark Twain Cruises
- George G. Whitmore Company
- Dr. Marci Bowers
- ARC of Connecticut
- JP Morgan Chase (Take Our Daughter’s to Work Day internal websites)
- Conover Production Services (interactive games for client meetings)