Fluke Mains Impedance Meter

Since the discontinuation of the ZM-100 Meter, we have occasional requests to quote these, or barring that, to recommend alternatives.

Fluke makes a similar device – Models 1650 / 1652 / 1653. You can get some information about this device here. My one caveat – this appears to be a device sold in Europe only – so you may need to hunt around to find it in the United States.